On January 21, 2021 at 3:00 PM in Eastern Time, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will host a joint webinar to provide updates on COVID-19 vaccine implementation for food and agriculture essential workers. The webinar will also cover vaccine safety and confidence as well as recommendations for vaccine prioritization.
The panelists for the webinar include:
- Janell Routh—Medical Officer, COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force, CDC
- Michelle Colby—Co-Chair Government Coordinating Council, Food and Agriculture Sector, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- LeeAnne Jackson—Co-Chair Government Coordinating Council, Food and Agriculture Sector, Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Caitlin Boon—Associate Commissioner for Food Policy and Response, FDA
- Kis Robertson Hale—Deputy Assistant Administrator, Office of Public Health Science, USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service
If you are interested in attending the webinar, you can pre-register here. Pre-registration is required to attend the webinar. Please submit questions in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional resources and information on COVID-19 prevention and vaccination in the food and agricultural industry can be found here.
We will continue to monitor developments related to the COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on the food and agricultural sector. Should you have any questions regarding this alert, contact your Husch Blackwell attorney Seth Mailhot, Ryan Glenn, or Emily Lyons.